HOURS OF OPERATION
- The program opens at 7:00 AM in the all-purpose-room or a designated class-room.
- Please walk your child/ren inside and sign in with the receptionist.
- Entrance to our programs use the front doors of their school. (Exceptions – Switlik School uses gym door & Crawford School uses bus ramp door)
- All programs end at 6:00 PM. If you are going to be late, please notify the Child Care teacher or your emergency pick-up person to pick up your child/ren as soon as possible. You will be billed a $15.00 late fee for the first 15 minutes, and $15.00 for every 15 minutes after 6:15 PM.
See school calendar. Rates are based on the number of scheduled school days for the Jackson School District (180) divided into ten (10) equal parts (average of 18 days per month). Therefore, the tuition for all ten (10) months will be identical. Child Care closes for legal holidays. There are no refunds or day exchanges for months containing sick days, holidays, snow days (including delayed openings and/or early dismissals). During the weeks of parent conferences and half days Child Care will operate as a normal Child Care day from dismissal until 6:00 PM at no additional charge.
HOLIDAY CARE INFORMATION
- Child Care services are provided during Teacher’s Convention, Winter Break and Spring Break. There is an additional daily fee of $35.00 for each registered child and $40.00 for each non-registered child.
- Cancellations must be made by the posted date. If registrants do not attend, they will be charged for the time they reserved. Staff and payroll is based upon enrollment.
- Child Care balances must be up-to-date to register for Holiday Care and Summer Care.
- No walk-ins will be accepted during Holiday Care and Summer Care.
- Parent is responsible for breakfast, lunch and snacks. There are no cafeteria services available to purchase food during holiday care.