TUITION PAY DIRECT – ONLINE LINK
TUITION AND FEES INFORMATION
- Registration and tuition payments may be mailed or paid through the free online payment program, Tuition Pay Direct. Registration fee is per family and is non-refundable.
- 2018-2019 Rate Chart
- Due to traffic congestion and bus schedules at the Goetz campus, walk-in business is not accepted.
- Payments are to be received in the Child Care office between the 15th and the 25th of the month prior to services being rendered. (For example: October payment is due between the 15th and 25th of September, and November payment is due between the 15th and 25th of October.) See payment guideline. You will not be billed. Please include the payment coupons with your check.
- Tuition is based on the number of scheduled school days (180) divided into ten (10) equal parts (average of 18 days per month). Therefore, the tuition for all ten months will be identical. (please note that some months have 22 days and some have as few as 11 days, however the average for all months is 18 days for a total of 180. The monthly tuition remains the same for all months, including June and includes all shortened days.)
- When mailing payment, enclose the monthly payment coupon with your payment and put the child’s name and name of the school on the memo section of the check. This insures proper credit of the payment to your account.
- Payments not received by the 25th of the month are subject to a late fee of $25.00.
- Tuition payments are not to be sent in with the children. Payments may be made through the online payment system or mailed to the Child Care office at P.O. Box 739, Jackson NJ 08527.
- You must notify the Child Care Office in writing of any changes in your child’s services. Write to P.O. Box 739 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- To request a receipt, or to have a flexible spending form filled out, simply enclose a note with a stamped, self-addressed envelope with your payment. You may also include a note with your email address and a receipt will be sent via email to you. Parent is responsible for flexible spending account reimbursement. Tuition must be paid by parent when due.
- Make tuition checks payable to the Jackson Board of Education. Be sure to write your child’s name and school on the check. Please use a pen with black or blue ink. No markers, please.
- Tax statements will be emailed by January 31st.
- Walk-in service is available to registered students only. You will receive an invoice at the time of service, payable within ten days.
TUITION AND FEES POLICIES
Late Pick-Up Fee
$15.00 for the first 15 minutes, and $15.00 for every 15 minutes after 6:15 PM. Any child with excessive late pick-ups may be terminated from the program.
Payment is due between the 15th and 25th of the month prior to services being rendered. Payments not received by the 25th of the month are subject to a late fee of $25.00.
A fee of $25.00 will be charged for returned checks. As per Board of Education policy, all future payments must be made in cash, money order, or certified check.
Snow days are made up as per school district policy.
When registering more than one child the first/second child rate should be used. The older child is charged the first child rate and the younger child(ren) are charged the second child rate. Walk-in rates remain the same and are not subject to first/second child rates. Registration fee is per family and is non-refundable.
Daily walk-in rate $25.00 for the AM and $30.00 for the PM. You will receive an invoice at the time of walk-in service that is payable within 10 days.
Credit for Non-Use
No credit is given for unused time. There will be no refunds or credits of any fees for cancellations, vacations, scheduled holidays, illnesses, or absences.
Holiday Use Fee
Daily rate: $65.00 per day per child for registered students and $70.00 per day per child for unregistered students. Payment due at time of registration. (accounts must be in good standing)