READY! SET! LEARN!
The Jackson School District is happy to offer an Early Learning Inclusion Pre-School program
WHY YOU SHOULD ENROLL YOUR CHILD:
- Inclusion program allows for leadership opportunities for students
- Differentiated Instruction
- Creative Curriculum: Literacy, Math, Social/Emotional, School Readiness, Life Skills and Motor Development
- New Jersey State certified teachers assisted by teacher’s aides
- Together these professionals provide a safe and effective learning environment which embraces the best practices in early childhood education
*Registration Packets Available on
the Pre-School Page at
www.jacksonsd.org. (under Dept’s & Programs)
FULL DAY/ 5 DAYS A WEEK PROGRAM
HALF-DAY (AM or PM )/ 5 DAYS A WEEK PROGRAM
- The Early Learning Inclusion Pre-School, a tuition based program provides parents of 3 and 4 year-olds the opportunity to register for a developmentally appropriate early learning experience within the school district.
- The curriculum design and implementation will be based on the New Jersey Department of Education’s Pre-School Teaching and Learning Standards and the Pre-School Implementation Guidelines.
- Special needs and typically developing pre-schoolers will come together in an inclusive classroom where language, academic and social skills will be developed in a nurturing environment.
- Enrollment is open to typical Jackson Resident pre-school students at a low tuition cost. Enrollment is based upon a lottery system. Please check the www.jacksonsd.org website under Departments & Programs as to how to obtain a spot in this program.
2020-2021 School Year Tuition Rates
$560 a month full day program
$350 a month half day program
$75 registration fee
Child Care hours will be available through the Jackson Child Care Academy for registered Pre-School program students (available at Elms, Crawford, Rosenauer and Johnson). For more information please contact the office at